Au Pair in Spain

Information about Au Pair in Spain

350€ – Cost of the programme

We offer the possibility to work as an Au Pair in Spain. If you are interested in learning Spanish or gaining work experience working with children this is an excellent opportunity to learn about Spain and the Spanish culture.

We will match you with a family that fits with your personality and your expectations.

Below you can see some FAQ’s:

How much will I earn per week?

You can expect to earn 100€ minimum, it depends on the family and what they wish to pay.

Will I need to have a driving license?

It would be ideal if you did have a driving license however, it is not essential.

To proceed with the selection process you will require following:

  • Complete the application form (available unpon request)
  • 2 referencies
  • Medical Certificate or letter from doctors stating that you are in good health and capable of looking after children.
  • 1 passport photo
  • A motivation letter introducing yourself and giving them a lot of information about yourself.
  • 2 or 3 photographs of yourself with your family or with children that you have looked after.
  • Police check

+ 34 667 493 846 LearnWorkExplore

Au Pair in Spain


Our families like to see at least two references of which at least one should be a reference of your experience looking after children.

I will contact them to verify the information supplied in the references.

How long will it take?

The process can take between 2 to 6 weeks. The more information and detail that is included in the application form the quicker is the selection process.

When can I start?

You can start at anytime during the year.

Your arrival in Spain:

We request that the family meets and greets you at the airport.

If you are not happy, what should you do?

If the situation arises that you are unhappy for whatever reason you should contact us and we will try to solve the problem in the best way possible. In the instance that you want us to find a new family we will work with you and your actual family to ensure that the transition be as smooth and as friendly as possible.

Insurance and health:

If you are an EU member you will be entitled to medical care in Spain. If you would like to buy insurance to cover your belongings we recommend that you buy it before you arrive. However, this is not necessary. If you are from outside of the EU we recommend that buy medical insurance before you travel.


Only arrange flights etc once you have completed the selection process and you have received a confirmation letter with the details of the family where you will be working.

+34 667 493 846

Learn Work Explore

+ 34 667 493 846 LearnWorkExplore