Barcelona is a city that simply takes your breath away. Set with mountains and beaches it is paradise for many! Its a place where you can go trekking in the mountains and chill on the beach and during the winter months you can go skiing. It offers everything for everyone.
Age: + 14 years
Dates: All year
Duration: 1 week +
Course for 1 week from: 155€
Non-binding exchange rate: 1 EUR = 0.78 GBP
Classes for all levels
Barcelona is famous for its Castellers, who build a tower of people, you really have to see it to believe it, the participants have amazing stamina and balance, it is performed by men, women and children and they practice all year so that they can compete with other Castellers in Catalunya. They really reach dizzying heights!
Barcelona’s modernist architecture is pure pleasure for the eyes and is practically on every corner in the L’Eixample area where you will find the most examples of this style. The works of Antoni Gaudi are awe inspiring, and you can’t help but wonder if he ever slept, how is it possible that one person could create do so much in one lifetime! It really is impressive, make sure and see the Sagrada Familia, Park Güell, Casa Batllo and La Pedrera on your visit.
Barcelona has a great cafe society feel with lots of terraces and squares, off the beaten track is Gracia which still has a small village feel with tons of boutiques, bars and restaurants. We definitely recommend Barcelona as a destination to learn Spanish.
Below you have a selection of some of the courses that we offer:
- Intensive Spanish 20 + 5 private classes per week
- Super Intensive Spanish 30 + 5 private classes per week
- Spanish Conversation (Part – Time Spanish) 10 + 5 private classes per week
- Intensive Business Course with an Exam 10 classes per week
- Spanish with History, Art o Literature 10 classes per week
- Mediterranean & Spanish Cooking 10 classes per week
- DELE Preparation Course 20 classes per week
- One to One Private Spanish Classes
CONTACT US for details and more information for individuals and groups!