Madrid is a city that is bubbling with life, it is effervescent! It draws you in and you become part of it. The Madrileños are famous for the love of partying, they party hard and they work hard!
Age: + 14 years
Dates: All year
Duration: 1 week +
Course for 1 week from: 155 EUR
Non-binding exchange rate: 1 EUR = 0.78 GBP
Classes for all levels
The city has beautiful streets, with great bars and restaurants and tons of history. For Art lovers Madrid offers a fantastic array of museums such as the Prado and the Reina Sofia amongst many others which boasts works from some of the most famous Spanish artists such as Velazquez and Goya, it’s a true feast for the eyes!
In Madrid, there is a real Cafe Society, the best places are the Latin District “La Latina” and the “Bilbao” and “Salamanca” areas of Madrid.
The traditional dish for Madrid is the Cocido Madrileño which consists of vegetables, chickpeas and beef, it has a special ritual to how you eat it! The dish is served in three phases, the first course is the broth, then the beans and vegetables are served and last of all the meat and the sausage. Give your taste buds a treat and try this!
Madrid is a great destination to learn Spanish and soak in the city atmosphere.
Below you have a selection of some of the courses that we offer:
- Intensive Spanish 20 + 5 private classes per week
- Super Intensive Spanish 30 + 5 private classes per week
- Spanish Conversation (Part – Time Spanish) 10 + 5 private classes per week
- Intensive Business Course with an Exam 10 classes per week
- Spanish with History, Art o Literature 10 classes per week
- Flamenco or Salsa Dancing 10 classes per week
- DELE Preparation Course 20 classes per week
- One to One Private Spanish Classes
CONTACT US for details and more information for individuals and groups!