Salamanca is a breathtaking destination for anyone wanting to learn Spanish.
Age: + 14 years
Dates: All year
Duration: 1 week +
Course for 1 week from: 145 EUR
Non-binding exchange rate: 1 EUR = 0.78 GBP
Classes for all levels
It has an outstanding beautiful Baroque Square called the Plaza Mayor and really stunning architecture, in 1988 it was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site and its university is the oldest in Spain. Salamanca is situated 200 KM to the west of Madrid and 80 KM east of the Portuguese Border. Steeped in history you will feel as though you have stepped back in time.
Salamanca is a top destination for students wanting to learn Spanish and has thousands of international students every year, providing a really fun, unique and intercultural experience.
In Salamanca when you order a beer you automatically get a tapas that accompanies it! The majority of bars offer a huge array of tapas, it is truly a feast for the eyes!
Salamanca is the equivalent of Cambridge or Oxford for discerning individuals who are looking for the best destination to learn the equivalent of “the Queens English”. Salamanca has a reputation of being the best place where the purest Spanish is spoken.
Below you have a selection of some of the courses that we offer:
- Intensive Spanish 20 + 5 private classes per week
- Super Intensive Spanish 30 + 5 private classes per week
- Spanish Conversation (Part – Time Spanish) 10 + 5 private classes per week
- Intensive Business Course with an Exam 10 classes per week
- Spanish with History, Art o Literature 10 classes per week
- Mediterranean & Spanish Cooking 10 classes per week
- DELE Preparation Course 20 classes per week
- One to One Private Spanish Classes
- We offer fun activities such as horse riding, hiking and trips to nearby villages in Portugal.
CONTACT US for details and more information for individuals and groups!